Monday, March 31, 2014

Very Inspiring blogger awards!


Thank you http://www.coolallure.com/very-inspiring-blogger-award/, it means a lot for me to receive this award! :)

RULES:
1) Thank and link the awesome person who nominated you
2) List the rules and display the award
3) Share 7 things or facts about yourself
4) Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to your post
5) Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog and follow the person who nominated you.

Things about me:
I am in love with Johnny Depp. 
I'm studying Fashion Retail. 
Blogging is my addiction. 
I am 18 years old. 
I hope to live in NYC soon. 
I never want to be in the "in crowd"
I enjoy being myself, in front of everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment