Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Fashion Trends


 
 
                    
    Every year us fashionistas, save up just enough to buy the latest trends. No matter if you spend $50 or $500 you need to be prepared. This year I decided to go with the chic yet edgy look. A bit like Aria Montgomery on Pretty Little Liars. She likes to rock the girly yet bad ass outfits that most wouldn't dare try. The show has been all of the rage for us who love fashion.  
 
   I paired a black Guess top and Fringe vest with a long, flowy, lavender skirt. The skirt is from The Apricot Boutique in Mobile, Alabama. To add color I threw on my favorite caramel pair of Gianni Bini ankle length boots. To finish off my outfit, I chose the sock bun. It's the easiest and most elegant do of the season. It  has been the number one updo for this past year. It can turn any person into a full on fashionista.
   Never forget your favorite pair of glasses. It's a huge necessity for every girl to add attitude with huge sunnies. Most people really don't realize that sunglasses can change your entire appearance. So do yourself a favor ladies and don't go after boyish glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment