Thursday, March 27, 2014

How to have thicker eyebrows easily



One of the latest trends in Hollywood this year is having thick eyebrows. Many stress over growing out their over plucked brows. The simplest ways to make your brows look thicker without having unplucked eyebrows is to do the following:

  • Eyeshadow: I do this everyday to add a bit of class and also have natural looking thick brows. Find eyeshadow that matches your natural brow color or a color that coordinates with your hair color. I start with brushing my brows so they look in order, no one likes the look of messy eyebrows. It's one of the most noticeable features on the face. I add a gel to keep the eyeshadow in place. Don't add to much gel or it will look "sticky" or "clumped up". I then apply a medium brown eye shadow to my eyebrows with a eyeshadow brush. I then re-brush my eyebrows so it gets out the shadow that is loose. It is the most effective and most natural way to have thick eyebrows that are fool proof.

  • Olive Oil- Rub olive oil on your brow bone to open your follicles. It is one of the best home remedies to grow out your eyebrows naturally.

  • Biotin- Ladies, this is one effective way to grow your brows thicker. Take one 5000mcg pill by mouth everyday to help your brows, hair, metabolism, and other great health benefits. I highly recommend this.

A tip for the girls who pencil in the brows, it's not attractive. It's also a bit trashy. Stop trying so hard and just wear natural looking makeup. You'll thank me in the long run.

xoxo,
Marlee Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment