Thursday, March 27, 2014

Make your hair look naturally wavy with less hassle.

 
 
 
Hey guys, so everyone asks me how I make my hair look naturally wavy. I have naturally curly hair which makes it a bit easy to make my hair have natural waves. I have tried a few styles out on mine and others hair and here are a few ways to have natural waves
 
  • I tried out the most simple way to get natural waves in your hair. Wash your hair right before bed with an organic volume conditioner. Towel dry until your hair is only damp. Twist your hair into a sock bun on the crown of your head. I guarantee you will have the most bouncy waves when you wake up and take down your bun.
 
  • Another way is to air dry your hair and add BB Cream's Style Cream. Add about the size of a penny to your hair so it doesn't dry hard. When it dries flip your hair a few times to add volume to your hair. Its a natural look all girls would kill for.
 
  • The most well known way to add natural waves is to wash your hair and add braids. Most don't realize that tight braids cause very fake waves to your hair. It looks more crimped than waved. Not a good look to flaunt. I advise you to make loose braids and use ponytail holders that don't have creases. When your hair dries you will have beautiful, elegant waves to rock all day.

Next time you decide to use every curling iron and mouse out there to have waves, remember how much easier and less harmful it is to follow these instructions. It is a lot cheaper, less damaging to your hair, and less time consuming.

xoxo,
Marlee Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment