Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Hungry Owl


Ok bloggers, I had the best meal of my entire existence today. I went to a restaurant in Mobile, Alabama called The Hungry Owl. It not only had an amazing atmosphere but it had the most mouthgasmic food. 

The atmosphere is a chill, hip spot for all ages. It's very open, with alligator skin seats that you could sleep on. So comfortable. The entire restaurant was filled with owl paintings, sculptures, and metal pieces. How owldorable?

I had a large glass of southern sweet tea alongside the absolute best meal I have ever had. I had a Cajun ribeye, medium, with drunken onion rings, spicy cornbread, and conecuh bacon Mac n cheese. 

For dessert I tried the Mississippi Mud. It was absolutely splendid. It's a brownie like cake with a marshmallow filling and chocolate with a chocolate like icing on top. Absolutely delish. If you're in the area of Mobile, Alabama you must try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment