Monday, March 24, 2014

More Spring fashion trends


          Can't figure out what to wear this spring? It's so simple to look classy yet edgy at the same time. 
  I tried out a new look for myself. I wore a salmon colored mid length sleeved top with a triangle/zig zag thigh length skirt. To make the look a bit more feminine I added a 3/4 sleeve length black blazer. It adds a touch of professional yet girly. I added a pair of my favorite nylons, by Steve Madden, to add a cute yet bit of an edge to my outfit. To finish off the outfit I threw on my best pair of wedged Steve Madden kicks. 
   It's dressy yet very casual for any occasion. I went for the natural messy hair to add a touch of sass. I am wearing a homemade blownglass choker made by muah. This spring is about being sexy yet elegant. 

xoxo,
 Marlee Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment