Sunday, April 6, 2014

www.dreamprom.com


Hey girls, so it's prom season and I want you to know that this site is a scam!!! I ordered my dress three weeks ago with rush shipping by March 31st.

 My dress never showed up, they asked for more days. So I couldn't get in touch with them through emails or phone calls. They might respond once by email, but I highly doubt you will get in touch more than once. 

I looked up reviews about this site. About 95% were about them being a fraud site. How either they were charged four times by card, their dress was horribly made, and how they stole pictures of dresses from other sites. 

I warn you to NEVER use this website. You will regret it more than anything. I hope I can get my full refund. Share to pages, Please tell everyone you know! It could help stop another fraudulent act. 

xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment