Sunday, March 30, 2014

VS Stiletto Leg Workout

Any girl would rather dance, do yoga, or anything besides be in the gym; am I right?! I find the stiletto workout to be the most successful and convenient workout I have ever done. 

Basically, you start out with a pair of stilettos you don't care about messing up or sweating in. Preferably a pair that won't harm your feet. 

You do squats, butterflies, and many other workouts in this routine. It tones your legs and butt in the comfort of your own home. 
The first few times you're going to be very sore. So if you work during the week I advise trying it out on a weekend. I saw a huge difference in my legs and butt. 

It sounds insane to workout in stilettos, I know. But I promise you, once you start this workout you will be in love with the results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment