Monday, March 31, 2014

Leg day

 So, lately I've been going on 2 hour walks. I am literally paralyzed from the hips down, lol. I've also been doing the VS stiletto legs workout on the side. 

I literally cannot feel my legs. If you want sexy legs and a firm butt faster than most, I am telling you to fast pace walk or jog 2 hours daily and then do the stiletto routines. You might feel dead after, but when you see the results you'll thank me. 

I've not only started to notice a difference in my legs but in my health as well. So, for all you girls who hate the gym, just go for a walk, jog, or run for about 2 hours. 

The health differences are amazing. My legs feel muscular, I'm not as easily worn out, and I can push myself harder each time. I chose this over my gym membership any day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment